Legal and Corporate Secretarial
Residence CS’ legal team consists of pro-active experienced lawyers, well equipped to safeguard the corporate legal position of Dutch entities in the Netherlands.
Our legal and corporate secretarial services include but are not limited to:
- Drafting and reviewing a large variety of corporate legal documentation
- Managing complex legal corporate reorganisations
- Advise on the legal structure of the group, including implementing tax advise
- Manage compliance with Dutch corporate law, tax and regulatory requirements
- Contract and proxy management
- Organising shareholders’ and board meetings, including proxy-voting
- Manage corporate legal records of the legal entities, such as articles of association, board minutes and resolutions, certificates etc
- Legal support related to transactions such as business acquisitions, investments, and disposals involving the Dutch legal entities
- Serve as corporate signatory based on a power of attorney
- Engage and manage outside counsels in the Netherlands
More detailed information on our legal and corporate secretarial services can be provided upon request.