Accounting and administration
Our accounting and administration services are designed to safeguard an optimal accuracy and include
- Opening and operating bank accounts
- Supervising and executing incoming and outgoing bank transfers, currency and electronic banking services
- Maintaining daily bookkeeping of the financial administration
- Arranging for the filing of the corporate income tax return in close co-operation with the tax consultant appointed for this purpose, as well as handling other local tax matters (e.g. VAT/Wage tax)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports in accordance to Dutch GAAP or IFRS
- Preparation of stand alone or consolidated accounts
- Obligatory filing of the annual accounts with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
- Complying with the requirements of the Dutch Central Bank
- Liaising with external parties (notary, tax advisors, auditors, banks) on all client related matters
Please note, that although the team of Residence CS includes experienced accountants, for reasons of independence we do not provide our clients with tax advice or prepare appraisals on behalf of the companies for which Residence CS acts as managing director and/or for which we keep the books and records.
In such cases, we are gladly willing to assist you in appointing an independent auditor and/or a tax lawyer of your choice.